Saturday, August 02, 2008

[Movie Shmovie] A Very Special Love

I gave into the calling of my jologs genes and saw "A Very Special Love" on its second day of screening with Irene. We caught the 4:50pm show at Shangri-La Mall. The movie house was far from packed. This worried me of course, because my giggling will obviously echo and bounce around the room. Anyway, I had no idea what the movie was about prior to watching it. I am a fan of Lloydi. I've seen most of his movies, and he's quite talented. The verdict?? If you want to laugh out loud, be kilig, and forget about your woes for two hours, see this movie! I now have a bigger Lloydi crush. Sarah Geronimo's a natural actress (for this type of movie). My only comment though was I didn't really have a buy in to the development of the relationship. He's this hard core workaholic. I think it might take more than being taken cared of (when that person is sick) to turn such a guy around. Otherwise, I'm melting with Loida when Miggy intensely looks at her. *Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home