Thursday, September 11, 2008

From 9 to 9.

In meetings the whole day from 9AM to 9PM.

What did I have for breakfast? Red Eye coffee and Starbucks pastry. Devoured while listening to the post mortem insights for our deployment over the weekend.

What did I have for lunch?? Wait. I was in a lunch meeting for our testing capability. Had the salted pepper squid. Lemon chicken. Beef in oyster sauce.

Then went back to the office to check emails, set some support schedules....

Then off to another meeting with our visitors from Sydney. Always interesting to hear about the things we don't see. That lasted for a good two hours. A reminder that we SHOULD be scared about this huge project coming into production.

Then off to the TCoP Talent Engagement meeting. Had my dinner there. This wrapped up at around 8:30pm. Dengit.

Then off to Cafe Juanita for dinner with Dan and the other TCoE execs. I had to pass up on dinner with our Sydney guests.

I drove home, mind racing with the initiatives we have to set in motion. A little apprehensive about how I will be juggling everything, while still being a good, effective lead at my project. Argh argh.

Welcome to my life.

I am craving for something these days.... Cereal Prawns from Jumbo Seafood in Sing. Eyeslashes is actually in Sing now. He missed out on all of Lolo B's stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home