Sunday, September 28, 2008

You Gotta Do What You Gotta Do

More recently, I've been doing a few of the things I've been putting off. Things I probably should have done a long time ago. Nothing overly metaphoric here. Haha.

First of all, I finally summoned the guts to visit Tito Mar for my cauterization session to remove some of the bothersome pigmentations around my neck. Tita Alda injected the local anesthesia (which was actually the mre painful part of the procedure). Fonzie was my very effective distraction. While Tita Alda was doing the painful needle stuff, I was saying my usual, "Aw.... Aw... Aw...". Fonzie laughed out loud, saying, "Tita Ten, para ka palang aso!" ("Auntie Ten, you're like a dog!"). I'm glad I got that out of the way. It wasn't so bad! Eyebrow threading is actually more painful!

Second, I've given up YBs just recently. Probably about two months now. Thanks to running! I think this has somehow contributed to the better state of my skin asthma. I need to get a refill of Kuya Lan's miracle solution to take it to the next level. And maybe a hypoallergenic moisturizer.

Next stop... Saving. A healthier bod. Garage Sale. Interior Designing/Decorating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home