Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hurrah for Errands

Yey! To date, I have completed my remaining errands for today! Well... 'Cept for the massage, which I said will have to wait anyway. I did my remaining errands in order of priority. Naks. Mass. Wilcon for some more light switches. ATC for beautification. I originally planned to just go to one of the parlors in BF, where the services are cheaper, compared to the ones which are inside a mall. But then I didn't have a BF car sticker, and the idea of malling sounded more appealing. Besides, there was a Jesi Mendez in Servicetown, I pointed out to myself.

So to the mall I went. As I was walking to Servicetown, I passed by the Dipping Dots kiosk, where I gave into temptation and bought a Bulla Youghart ice cream bar, which is a dessert favorite of mine. i was able to finish my ice cream bar when I went inside the parlor. The lady at Jesi Mendez gave me a hotoil treatment, pricier than my budget, but then she showed me they used Kerastase. Now, as I am running my fingers through my short hair, I can't really tell the diff! Hope it'll be different tomorrow.

Then I decided to have dinner. I was actually planning on getting a Choriburger on my way home, but then I saw signages that Mexicali had opened! So I immediately thought of Quesadillas. And to Mexicali I went.

After dinner, I got myself a hamper from True Value. The one which you can hang above your door. It's cheaper than the ones they sold at Make Room, so I was kinda happy.

I've been trying to be more prudent with my spendings lately (Apparently, some of Mike's habits have rubbed off). But then Mango came a-calling just before I headed back to the parking lot. Three dresses, 2 purchases, and fifteen minutes later, I scolded myself (not outloud of course) for giving in to another impulse buy. Shopaholic Schmenten replied, "It's a dress I'll wear to Raffy's wedding and Christmas Day (for the Tanqs Christmas party). And the green dress will be my Bora dress." Ok. No more impulse buying from now on!

I made one final stop in Mercury drug to get some meds, and I was done for the day! Woohoo!

Hmmm. Alloting one day of the weekend for errands is actually a nice idea. I should have been doing it for a long time now. Haha.

Other musings... The house is almost ready. Almost. I've been wandering around the further places in ATC. Dimensione has a lot of great stuff!! Funky chairs, bar stools, picture frames, cabinets. Ugh. The list goes on. I started a mental list of things I want to get for my room. Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home