Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Tenten Geocaniga Show

It's nice to know that there are certain things about yourself that you learn as you take on a different job or work in a different environment or with new people. I learned today, after our chatty dinner with a former project mate, that I am a control freak. Something I probably get from my Dad. He always needs to have his way and he tends to micro manage. Which I realize, is something I do! Sometimes there's a certain output I want to work towards, and I have a distinct idea of how to get there. I need to be more trusting of other people, loosen the grip on the reigns. Don't get me wrong. I have faith in people and I try my best to equip them with what they need to get the work done. I have to learn to let other people drive when they can. Maybe I'm not much of a risk taker when it comes to things that matter.

Anyway, every day is a new day and no one's perfect. It's good to be introspective and realize things about yourself you can still improve on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home