Monday, January 24, 2005

Blurried Vision

Not such a great day in Accenture-ville today. I was executing my Elemica Enhancements scripts sans wide-eyed clear vision. Blame it on starring at the computer monitor excessively these past few days. During the latter part of the day, I was half-squinting, just to decipher the words on my screen. I think my eyes are crying out for help, in dire need of a visit to the ophthalmologist... or is it the optometrist? Whatever. Eye Doctor!

Big news in the office today. As my friend put it, "People Movement/Change", or something to that effect. Oh yes. People will forever be moving, in and out of our lives. Simply take our friends for example. We've all had friends who we were close to at some point in our lives. You thought you'd be friends forever. But there are unevitable circumstances. Changes in our lives and ourselves, that draw us apart.

Ahhh... the melodrama.... Argh. Mondays. Manic Mondays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home