Sunday, January 09, 2005

With a sigh.... my Hero....

Maniacs and fanatics.... Yes. We were a little of both today. Maan, Karina, Macky, and I. Thanks to the power of Allan Forte, Kuya Ritchie's good friend, we were introduced to the realms of ABS-CBN. We also made a new friend in Mang Rudy, Jodi's driver, and our unofficial guide. It all began with glittery, blushing faces, a short peppermint mocha drink at Starbucks Loop, then a walk to Jodi's dressing room. She was really pretty. So anyway, alongside all the screaming, quite aggressive fans, we crammed ourself into this small studio. Macky and I stayed behind, where the teleprompter guy did his thing (and screamed his angry lungs out at fans who trampled on his cables). Maan and Karina decided to leave, so we transferred to ASAP Fanatic. The best decision of the day!

ASAP Fanatic was so much fun that the more stressful ASAP Mania. The director was waaay friendly,kidding around and making funny remarks. We have the better seats in the house (would've been the best, if not for the camera men jamming themselves in the small walkway in front of us, and the sometimes possessed dancers who after some stints, decide to land a few centimeters from us with a thud). The stars would walk past us, and it was super fun! Seeing how the production team worked (just like clockwork man!) After 45 minutes of dancing, a little hosting, and the autographing, flash-photography anctics of countless disobedient fans, the "fanatic" was over. Maan and Karina were lead again by Mang Rudy to have a picture with Hero. Much to my dismay, as I wanted to have a picture with him myself. BCuz of U has made me think twice about this SCQuester. He's a cutie!

So anyway, dejected, we went back to the basement carpark, Karina telling me that there is always a next time. When suddenly, Hero emerged from the staircase where we came from ourselves! Apparently with his family! Courageously, I left all my things and dragged Karina along with me... and voila! A photo with Hero.... Sigh!



This was such a cool experience! Seeing so many stars all at once, finding out how small the studios actually are, and just giggling with my favorite girls. :) There will be next times! Or dare I say... there SHOULD be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home