Saturday, January 29, 2005

Impulse buys for the week

It's past two in the morning, and I'm still in the office (talk about a rockin' social life!). To pass the time while waiting for my party animal brother, I've put my new Nouvelle Vague CD in the player and it's rocking! The DJ in Tower Records was playing the CD when I was paying for my purchases, and I just fell in love with her rendition of "Can't Just Get Enough". It was infectious enough to merit a return to the said music store. A fusion of New Wave and Brazillian Bossa Nova. Soooo very cool...



More cool purchases from Tower Records today, The Best of Disney, A Collection of All Time Favourite Disney Hits. Sing along to Timon and Pumbaa, or Mary Poppins, or Sebastian. Brings back so many fond childhood memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home