Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Almost Korean again...

Just like I promised myself yesterday, I started surfing the Korean wave again. Today, my projectmates and I went to Metrowalk and I bought a copy of "Almost Love." It was only after a little probing in the www.hancinema.net website did I confirm that the guy on the cover of the DVD was none other than Kwon Sang Woo, Korean actor extraordinaire with a body of a Gold's Gym poster boy. Yummy!!



The movie per se was ok. It had its nice, "kilig" moments. There were a couple of hilarious moments where I simply could not believe it was the antics Kwon Sang Woo was pulling. This might be his most adorable role yet.

I am such a sucker for these movies! And I want more! Haha! I'm thinking of getting "My Girl", the Korean series. Hmm... Have...to...settle...Citibank...bill...first...

Random Thoughts for the day...

** Magnolia Ice cream is tops! I am loving their Dulce De Leche ice cream! They were the best fifteen years ago and it seems they're making a come back.

** Chocolate Sale tomorrow! Must...settle...Citibank...bill...first... But what's the harm in taking a quick peek?

** More career options surface today. Let's see what fate brings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home