Saturday, May 20, 2006

DSL-less...

Argh... Can you believe I'm at the nearby Netopia, checking my webmail and updating my blogger? I've been trying to get the PLDT DSL peeps to do something about the error in connection we've been getting. I hope that gets fixed soon! Too many things that are internet dependent...

These past few days, I've been finding myself defending The Da Vince Code (book and movie) to most devout Catholics and skeptics. I saw the movie last Thursday (I'm obviously the couldn't resist NOT to watch on the first day sorta girl) and it was ok. Not at par with what I had hoped the movie to be, based on the book. Anyway... I just don't like that that people pass judgment on the book and the film but have not seen it! How can you create a conclusion about something you don't even completely understand? I would rather have an educated faith than a blind faith. I think I can go on for hours explaining what I personally think Dan's Brown message is ("What YOU believe in is most important"), but I've had my fill of being Mr. Brown's lawyer for a day, thank you very much.

I also discovered these past few days how much love-for-an-iPod there is in me. Quite a lot, I'd say. I've been uploading as many songs as I could. It's been fun! I heart my 30GB iPod Video! Haha!

Hopefully, my iPod video will find a companion in my soon to be acquired MacBook. Argh! It's been quite a challenge to purchase it online and make sure it's delivered to Suzie's address in New Jersey. I have to call Amex and have them register my other billing address. I'm crossing my fingers!!

Netopia bliss is up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home