Monday, May 29, 2006

Old Blog...

I found this old blog which I left unpublished... Hehe!


Quick blogger break before I go down and start my journey to Makati, where I'll be meeting keysi.

My favorite scent... Body Shop's Olive Oil Mist. Very relaxing and fragrant. Not overpowering. Wish they had a body spray for that particular scent.

My current apprehensions... I wonder what September will bring. Will I or won't I? Will move along or will I change my current course? All in Dow's hands. Haha.

My latest random thoughts...

Is it better to have a boylet who's good looking but does not have an awesome personality, or a boylet with an awesome personality but who ain't a looker? Physical attributes are what one sees right away. And after that comes knowing what the person is really all about. When you find out the looks don't match his personality, it's somehow disappointing. When it's the other way around though... you're disappointed with the looks, but then you get to know the person better and find out he's pretty great. Sort of redeems the boylet.

My plans for tonight... See D' Lucky Ones with Keysi. My second viewing, but I so do not mind. I heart Eugene. She's a comic genius.

My plans for tomorrow... sleep in the morning, hear anticipated mass, go to Mitchie's celebratory dinner, meet up with the JB posse! Should be fun.

My favorite song for tooday... Brighter than sunshine by Aqualung... I never knew before. I never knew what love was far. My heart was broken my head was sore what a feeling...I look up you're standing next to me, what a feeling. what a feeling in my soul. love burns brighter than sunshine. brighter than sunshine. let the rain fall i don't care. i'm yours and suddenly you're mine... and it's brighter than sunshine...

Good bye "The search is over". Me likey this song. I hope to one day be seeing this song. To know the feeling of a burning love, brigher than sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home