Sunday, May 28, 2006

Weekend Whirlwind

Thank you PLDT DSL. I hate you no more. Hehe!

Anyways, this weekend was pretty ... wild? Hehehe! Wild in the sense that the mole on my bottom of my right foot was happy. Here's the breakdown...

Friday night, the ERP5 pose (more specifically those of us who love Marchae and Side A), went all the way to Bagaberde along Roxas Boulevard. Opening act was Shayne, this amazing Fil-Am singer (I assumed she's Fil-Am because of the very Jaya-ish hair). She belted out Better Days and wow! I would very much like to see her compete (in American Idol or something). Anyway, back to Side A (sorry Chae, for digressing). I liked how they kinda changed their repertoire a bit. They sang "You're Beautiful" and Bo Bice's "The Real Thing". Nice!



Saturday... Fun with the kids! I've blogged all that I could blog about this in our family blogger. See Fun Weekend with the Kids entry. I just love spending time with them... and I find it sooo hard to say no! Haha! They've grown so much.



Sunday... Xmen III with the boys (my brothers and the Marks). This third installment feels different from its first two predecessors. But as always.... me likeeee Logan! Haha!



I like Archangel, too. Love the wings!



Movie per se... it was good, and yet maybe I expected a whole lot more. My brother was just dissing the corny ending, but I easily came to Wolverine's defense. Hey, obviously the guy isn't the most expressive gent in the world, so props to him for saying the three little words and they doing what he had to do. Hehe. Maybe I was looking for the magic connection to the story and the characters. Just like Spiderman 2 (which I think is one of the best super hero movies ever made). The last treat just after the credits was awesome. Nice touch!

Alas... another week ends, and another one begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home