Monday, May 29, 2006

Project Runway on a Monday

First of all, I am writing this entry with wild laughter in the background. Melissa and Ate Henny are watching "My Girl", this new Korean telenovela, and are cackling up a storm. Mental note to self, pay the Mecca of pirated DVDs a visit (the Mecca close to my house that is, for we know the Mecca of all pirated things is Quiapo!). I miss getting a Korean fix. Last one was "My Name is Kim Sam Soon", and wasn't that such a treat?!

Project Runway on a Monday! This is the only reason why I am insistent and persistent to be home before 8 every Mondays. Pops was able to pick me up from the office before 6:30, and we were home before 7:30. Just in time to see the opening scene of Captain Barbell on channel 7. I say this with a piercing pain in my loyal Kapamilya heart, but the effects are quite impressive on that show (well, for Philippine tv standards). Anyway... I tend to digress.

Tonight, they actually aired the episode before the finale. It was the open forum bit, where Vanessa walked out and where everyone was just ganging up against Wendy. I think it will be American-Idol-Season-4-ish (heartbreakingly disappointing), if Wendy Pepper wins. ARGH! Let's see! I hope they air the final episode next week. I've been such a good girl (E.Q. in check), not surfing the net for the winner. Just a few more days to to...

I hope they air Season 2... alas... I will be a good girl and not look at the official website for the results of that season (coz I think they're over and done with, too).

Random thoughts for the day...

**Anything with cream cheese is just divine! I think I've had this creamy/cheesy thought before. I had peppered beef pastrami with tomatoes, onions, and cream cheese for lunch. On wheat bread! Haha! That's me being pretentious!

**Taylor Hicks likes to say "woooh!" a lot in his songs. I downloaded some of may favorite performances and I've become quite conscious of the "woooh!"s. I still adore Taylor nonetheless. And "Try a Little Tenderness" is such a fun song.

**Chris Daughtry and "A Little Less Conversation". Perfect combo! I wonder why Simon didn't like his performance!

**Tis so much easier to be a the villian than to be the protagonist! I've been a little b_t_y these past few days. I dunno if it's a hormonal thing. Sigh. Or maybe I need to get out some more.

**I love my kids... Ina, Yssa, and Camille. I was just telling Papa about what happened last weekend. They just make me smile!

Toosday tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home