Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Soul Patrol Prevails!!

Today's American Idol season finale just had me cheering, singing, dancing, screaming, and for some moments... crying! Hehe! It was now or never for the two idols, Katharine McPhee and Taylor Hicks!



And of course, everyone knows who I just love love love. And thank you America! For making the right choice! Taylor Hicks prevails! He's this year's American Idol. Love him love him love him!



Show highlights for me ('course, other than Ryan's announcement that Taylor won)...

(1) Prince performing : I've been wondering about all the Prince hoopla. Sure he exudes this sexy vibe, but I'm not entirely sure which team he's batting for. Hehe. Anyway, tonight, non-believers find out what Prince is all about. He was just awesome!

(2) Clay Aiken and fan : That was just classic! It's always awesome to see fans and their idols meet. Clay Aiken looked...well... gay as ever. Haha! But it was a fun moment!

(3) Guy's Group Song Number : A lot of people been hoping a guy will prevail as this year's American Idol, and the line up of guys is pretty good! Their song number is waaay better than the girls', and Taylor playing his harmonica!

Overall, it was a great results show/season finale! I was sooo entertained! It was like watching a concert. Worth seeing for the second time.

Bibay and I were just screaming at each other over the phone when they announced Taylor's victory! Haha!

Till next year! I will miss American Idol... How will I fill my Wednesday and Thursday evenings? Hehehe! I love you Star World! For airing the season finale LIVE! I didn't realize how good we had it here until I read in some of the Idol Blogs that in some countries, the show airs a week later! Bummer!

Anyway! Happy day! Oh happy day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home