Thursday, May 04, 2006

M:I:III !


I just want to share that last night I saw Mission Impossible III (Yes, Keyce! part III!!! Hahaha!) In Randy Jackson's words... it was the bomb! I was not expecting a lot from the movie. My feelings for Tom Cruise has changed over the years... From warm... to lukewarm... to no feelings at all. I used to like him a whole deal, but well. Post-Katie Holmes, I think he's kinda gone mental. Anyway... that aside. I must say... the movie was just awesome! JJ Abrams of Alias fame directed it and wow! It was action sequence after action sequence. I was holding my breath most of the time! However, I still do love love love Bourne Supremacy above everything else action-packed. :-D My hats off to you Matt Dillon. But this M:I is I think the best of the three that has come out. Bravo! Philip Seymour Hoffman was great as a villian. Hehe! So cocky!

The Rotten Tomatoes site rates this movie a certified FRESH! 80%! Champion!
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mission_impossible_3/

Anyway, yesterday was Idol night as well. My favorites Chris Daughtry and Katharine McPhee were ok. The judges were right on the money when they said it was a weird night. Some performances were ok, and others were so-so. I think either Elliot or Paris is leaving tonight. We'll see... Pat has been updating me via satellite! haha! Via Yahoo Messenger rather.

Huge shout out to Pesem! Thank you thank you thank you for proxy! Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home