Monday, May 15, 2006

Sunday, Busy Sunday

As much as I wanted to get out of bed just after Ate Henny sets the table for lunch, I had to get up earlier. I attended the christening of my 12th or 13th inaanak, Denise Kiara Ang. The Baptismal ceremony was held at the Santuario De San Antonio, and the reception followed in Edsa Shangri-la. The 13-course Chinese Lauriat was downright indulgent.

Best part of the party was the group of babies and kids running around and were simply adorable!

Here's my inaanak, Denise:



Cousin Winona was super game to pose and to dance! Kumekembot pa! She looks just like her mom!



And the bida of show... Angela! She's Denise's bigger sister, and boy does she love to run around and play!



It's pretty cool how close and down-to-earth the Ngs and the Angs are. There was a lot of love in the room.

The rest of my afternoon was spent primping! Haha! I finally have my recoloring of roots and hot oil errand marked acccomplished. Roland the stylist from Ystilo is my official hair stylist.

We had dinner at this Jap resto in Alabang that was surprisingly good. Omasake I think it's called.

Sigh! Work na naman tomorrow... Silver lining... Project Runaway tomorrow rin!

Nyt nyt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home