Monday, June 05, 2006

Introducing MacMac

Thanks a whole bunch to Suzie!

MacMac has finally arrived! He and I finally met earlier today... approximately 2PM! I would very much love to post pictures, but I am still struggling with some of the commands of MAC OS X. I miss windows! I've been frantically searching websites for some info. On my to do list...

**Figure out how to install Yahoo! Messenger
**Figure out some of the easy keystrokes. I'm finding that right click does not exist so far. I dunno if I just need to reconfigure something.
**Figure out the basic file management tools. Where the hell is the explorer?! Internet Explorer in Mac terms is the Safari browswer they have.

I am liking the fancy shmancy icons on the bar below (whatchamacallit?) I'm a little frustrated why I am unable to just delete files from my desktop. It's quite difficult to transition when I've been a Windows girl all my life.

I love how it looks. It's just soooo purteeee!

Anyway... Welcome to my crazy world, MacMac! You and I will make beautiful music together, a gazillion blogger entries, several essays.... Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home