Saturday, June 03, 2006

Warm Saturday

My friendster horroscope for today reads...

The Bottom Line
To get what you really want today, try letting go and letting it come to you.

In Detail
Sometimes the best way to get something is to wait for it to come to you. Experiment with a more passive attitude about life -- give in a little more and let other people plot the course. Sitting in the back seat will give you a new perspective, and it will give some deserving folks their time in the sun. By the end of the day, you'll be a different place than you expected, but after you get your bearings, you'll enjoy checking out the surroundings.


What do I really want today??

(1) Get my MacBook from Suzie, whose fresh fresh US ass just touched the Philippine soil! Oh sweet MacBook... we shall be together tomorrow.

(2) Afteroon siesta... But this will be delayed to tomorrow afternoon. I have plans of taking the girls, Ina, Yssa, and Camille, out to see a movie. No timezone escapades! Hehe!

Yesterday was pretty fun! Pesem and I went to see Failure to Launch. We had dinner at Olivers and just talked about...umm... everyone we knew! Hehe! The movie itself was ok. And then he met up with his mountaineering friends, who I met for the first time. It's nice expanding your circle.

Movie Reviews for the week...

The Benchwarmers
Several funny moments. David Spade almost steals the movie. He was just adorable. Loved the hair! I was hoping for a better script. I liked the end credits where Jon Lovitz said, "...And I'm reaping all the benefits." Adam Sandler fans know that's a line right out of The Wedding Singer.


Failure to Launch
I wasn't feeling Sarah Jessica Parker's character in this movie. Unlike the Kate Hudson - Matthew McConaughey tandem, this lacked a little on screen chemistry. Story-wise, there were a couple of movie moments which needed more back story. Zooey Deschanel's character was funny wat times, but was just too weird for me. I liked Terry Bradshaw, who played Dad. He was funny! With the big booming voice. And this guy right here... Mr. Bradley Cooper... (rrraaaar!)


Villian No More We've seen him play the ultra competitive jack-ass of a boyfriend in the Wedding Crashers. And he was in "Alias" before, too. Cute cute cute! Love the blue eyes and the tan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home