Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My favorite movie trailers

MacMac has been nice enough to show me awesome movie trailers (the resolution, I must say, is simply outstanding!). I am a certified movie buff, yes. And I think I've said this before, my favorite part of the movie experience is watching the trailers. Sometimes, the trailers are even better than the actual movie! Hehe! Anyway, random thoughts for today are my favorite movie trailers as of the moment. Trailers I've seen more than 3 times, but wouldn't mind seeing again, and again, and again.... I think you get the picture...

The Lake House ... Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. Taken from "Il Mare", Korean movie cult classic. Tagline : "How do you hold on to someone you've never met?" It has chick flick written all over it. But still, the trailer I think gives a lot of inside scoop about the movie. But I love, love, love watching the movie trailer. Feeling invisible, falling for someone you've never met. Sounds magicial to me. I have fallen in love with Keane's "Somewhere only we know" which has been used in the trailer. I can't wait to see this movie. I hope it's good. Trivia... John Cusack was originally offered this part, but turned it down. I think the Keanu and Sandra tandem works.

Click ... Adam Sandler and Kate Beckinsale. Kate is forever pretty! And as I've said before, I am a sucker for 'em time bending, memory-related stuff. I love it that David Hasslehoff is in this movie! It's about time! Love the songs they've used in the trailer. Tears for Fears' "Everybody wants to rule the world". Adam Sandler rarely goes wrong with his movies.... well, according to moi, el presidente of the Happy Madison Fan Club. Hehe!

The Fountain... I actually just saw this one today. Hugh Jackman (fresh from Wolverine yummy-ness!) and Rachel Weisz. Looks like a period movie with some elements of martial arts. Looks interesting. Can't wait to see Hugh again.

Ok MacMac! The buck stops here! tis almost 1 AM and I think I need to hit the sack. So many to dos for tomorrow.

Nitey nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home