Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Office Blog

We took more office pictures today. Kahit sa office, trigger happy pa rin. :-D This is my work area :



Flat screen HP monitor! Champion! My addiction to coffee is once again apparent with the two cups of coffee on the table. The other cup though I didn't get to finish because it had no heart-palpitating, pick-me-up-per effect. The lady who sells the coffee in the bakery beside the office is super nice though. Starbucks coffee is the same across continents! Converting to peso is a pain though. P160 bucks for a Vanilla Latte. But it sure did its work and kept me awake.

Lunch was a surprising hit! I made liempo! I thought it would be too salty, but it turned out ok. Pairing it with sweet chili sauce was perfect. Cream cheese??? Hahaha! On our menu next week... Spring Rolls with sweet chili sauce and cream cheese! Tsalap, tsalap!

Tis the end of the day and the room where we're at is filled with people doing their ARTES, making their status reports, reviewing their project materials... I think my days of being more relaxed are numbered. Next week, my formal KT will start. I've reviewed a lot of documentations, and I need to come up with this document by tomorrow.

Dinner with the Reitz peeps tonight. We also invited Junel and Mark and a couple other peeps. I dunno how that's gonna go. They said they'll be going home earlier than expected (on September 1, they said). We're going to talk to them about that today.

Irene asked me in her email if I'm homesick because I mentioned "OFW" in my email. Hmmm... would it be bad if I said I wasn't? Hehehe. I do miss my family. I miss Friday movie nights with Keysi. I miss talking to Karina about the most mundane to the most important things about relationships. I miss chatting with Camille! But well... I'm not exactly homesick. Hehe. Still taking in what Sydney has to offer. Day-to-day has not been routinary so far though.

Ate Mylene emailed me about her wedding updates. I can't believe I'm going to miss that big event :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home