Thursday, February 01, 2007

Feb One

I couldn't help but post this picture. My friendster profile now shows me and Camilley doing our cross-eyed bit. Haha. We took this pic last weekend when we were goofing off.

Hmm... sign of the times?



It's the first of February today! I can't believe how quickly January passed us by. Month highlights... Splurging with Keysi (ahh... those good, yet expensive dinners), renewing my license then having it revoked after that unfortunate incident with a goverment vehicle, family gatherings. Things have been rather slow at work. Some occasional busy days. I do enjoy the times I was able to go home early. Tsalap lang to hang out sa house.

I've been frequenting Serendra lately. Lots of interesting restos worth trying. Abe with the MTS leads. Larry's Bar with Fara, Tere, Cathi, Miko, and Ler. Cafe Mary Grace with Arcy, Val, and Mike. Mezzaluna with Keysi. And just yesterday, Belducci with Mike. Dinner was super filling. We had this tri-pasta dish and the seafood platter (unfortunately NOT Tandoori. Hehe!). We were supposed to buy cupcakes, but the line was hardly moving so we went to Krispy Kreme instead. I had the chocolate glazed doughnut for breakfast today. Yummm!!

Serendra reminds me of Greenbelt a few years back. Good crowd, new restos. You do need a car to go to Serendra though. But Market! Market!'s just a stone throw away.

I've been meaning to try the resto called "Guava", but it's full most of the time. Hmm... Might try going there earlier!

All this talk about food has got me thinking of my options. Karina and I are thinking of taking a cooking class. Dino recommended Cafe Ysabel, and I've been hearing the Maya Kitchen cooking school (or something like that) here in the office. There's CCA as well. Taking these classes will help me ascertain if I'm fit for a "chef"-esque option. I do like cooking. And feeding people. And entertaining. And parties... Hehe!

Jason and Cathy's wedding tomorrow. Mommy Salvador has given me the role of "Person in Charge" of the Pre-Cocktails and Cocktails activities. I need to talk to her again to ask if any particulars have changed.

I think I have a couple of wedding prospects. Am I so bad that I'm tinatamad to follow-up?? Hehe. I just need to remind myself though that the proceeds of my earnings will be going to the October 2007 Funds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home