Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mid-week Flurry

I've been slacking the last two weeks. My team has not been in the vicinity of "busy" since the year started... Until yesterday! Which I think is a good thing. I miss being "busy", and I like the excitement. Going in and out of meetings, replying to emails, getting things done before a seemingly impossible deadline. Ironically, I have ten minutes to spare to blog. Haha.

American Idol started yesterday! I swear, I was super excited about it! I left the office in a hurry, overtook several motorists on my way home, and parked the car in record time. I missed the first minute, but it was ok. Jewel was the guest judge (The girl's pretty, but I wish she had nicer teeth), and she was objective with the wannabes. Simon was funny as usual. I didn't feel Paula much. Hehe. I'm waiting for the next Paula-Simon squabble!

I used to love watching AI auditions. But believe it or not, during commercial breaks, and for some of the latter part of the show, I was doing Sudoku! Haha. Deng that game. One mistake and you ruin the entire puzzle. I honestly thought I was finally going to finish one puzzle. I wonder if they have a super easy Sudoku puzzle book for beginners.

I met with Suzie the other day and we spent four hours talking! Oh my. Girls love to talk. We had early dinner at Fish and Company (yummmeeee), where I ordered 'The Best Fish and Chips in Town'. It's actually just as good as the New York Fish and Chips.

Despite splurging sa Fish and Co, I'm on tipid mode (naks!). It feels awesome to be "paid"sa Citibank. Phew! But then, I still have my insurance, Amex Card, and Globe Bill, to think of. Kailangang bumalik sa simple living. Hehe. Schmenten should stay focused for October 2007.

Okeh... Ten minutes up. Back to the grindstone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home