Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Magic

Hoooray for Friday!

This day of the week seems magical. Everyone's in a slightly better mood. Prolly because of the anticipation of the two work-less days ahead. Or a Friday night out!

A.I. Season 6, Episode 2 was on last night. I think there were more bad performances than good ones! I've been visiting www.rickey.org and the comments from fellow A.I. followers are hilarious!!

Here are some of them...

"Were they in Seattle or Chernobyl?"


"Kuya Rickey hawig kayo ni Sanjaya promise"


"Simon’s “lemur” comment to the guy who was admittedly unusual looking was out of line. It’s bad enough that he’s so tactless when it comes to evaluating people’s talent or clothing, but to say something like that about the guy’s face was pretty low."

*****

Plans for the weekend... Ate Love texted me that Camille will be running for Batch Rep at DLSZ! She has asked me to help her write her speech. Naks! My baby is an aspiring politician! Hehe.
I had a vanity chore last weekend which I wasn't able to attend do. Might try to do it this weekend... as long as Back to Future isn't on! Haha!

Fiesta ng Tondo this Sunday! One more reason to stuff my face with food! Haha! That means more updates on the Tanquilut Family blogger. Fiesta's always fun! Two years ago, we bought Tequilla and finished a bottle. Jose Cuervo has been the guest of honor many times in our gatherings.

Random thoughts of the day... laughter is such a blessing. And so are funny people who make you laugh. I know I have this big, booming laugh. Can you really blame me? Sarap tumawa eh!

I've been exchanging emails with Marchae for the past... two or three weeks?! Hehe! Reminiscing about ERP5, old Friends jokes ("...In prison!"), and dinners we used to have (where Chae swears she will not eat but ends up eating more than I do). I miss having a seatmate (Sad face icon here). My pseudo-seatmate is sometimes amused when I suddenly burst into laughter while facing the computer.

Change is so constant. I think I've been having praning thoughts. I dread the day when my usual gimik buds will be out of the country, with their respective families and hubbies (domestic duties), and I will be left with... my Sudoku puzzles! Haha! I still haven't finished a single puzzle. Is this such a selfish thought?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home