Monday, January 22, 2007

Simple Pleasures

I know it's a Monday today. I've been trying to fight being sleepy for the last two hours. Oh well. At least this week promises to be a four-day work week! Aussie national holiday this Friday!

The weekend was good. I had a good dose of friends and family time! Karina and I had a spur-of-the-moment gimik with a few of our high school friends from St. Scho. It was pure fun! And then I had a filling late night snack at Jack's. Yummeee! Sunday was family day. Fiesta ng Tondo and a mini-168 shopping spree.

A few simple pleasures I enjoyed over the weekend...

Back to the Future III on HBO - Hahaha! I couldn't help but send Keysi an SMS when I saw that BTTF III was on TV. I've been telling my friends all week that the Saturday before, I wasn't able to do some of my errands because Back to the Future I was on the tube. Good fun!

Laughing with people you've known a really long time - Although Karina and I didn't belong to Nina, Chiara, Triza, and Thea's barkada, it was quite nice to hang out with them. Reminscin' 'bout our high school teachers and batchmates. I liked their jokes about "torrid holding hands". These girls are soooo funny!

Messages from friends - Karina and Irving sent me really nice personal messages last Saturday. Sana nga, Figgy, "the luckiest" :)

Earrings and more earrings - Yesterday, I got myself an earring carousel. Haha! Milet sort of was in disbelief that I wanted to get one (seriously). When I got home, I took out all my earrings and put them on the carousel one by one. It was nice! Seeing all of them lined up. Haha! I don't fancy jewelry at all. I am a fan of earrings though!

Lounging around the house - I guess one can consider this relaxing. The weekends see me usually in my jammies until late afternoon, tiring my eyes out with tv and movies. Sarap lang...

*****

Mental note to self... Upload Bollywood pics and Fiesta ng Tondo pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home