Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Night Out with Nikki

The first Friday of the year 2007 (January 5), we all took balikbayan Nikki out for a Friday night gimik in Manila. Nikki is my niece! But she's almost a foot taller than I am! Haha! She spent her first five years in the Philippines (mostly in Davao) before moving to the US. This girl is super talented! She's in her senior year in college, majoring in Music.

Anyway! 'Nuff of the 411. We started the evening with a yummy and filling dinner at Bollywood. Indian cuisine is prolly in my top 3 favorite cuisines. So sue me if I like 'em hot and spicy! Hehe. Nikki and the rest of the gimik crew enjoyed the dinner, too!

Noteworthy dishes... Mutton in curry and these yogurt shakes.

We've been teasing Gelo (my oldest god son) and MM forever. Match made in La Salle. Haha. Obvious naman here na kilig na kilig si Gelo diba?! This picture was taken when we had one round of drinks at Cuisine.
Still in Cuisine. Nikki surely stood out! She's the tallest sa group!
We transferred to Embassy after Cuisine. We certainly weren't shutter-shy. We had a record four digital cameras, all flashing away.Twas a good thing we had the boys to ward off scary people.

The DJ was playing House music that night. I admittedly wanted to dance to some Hip Hop music (Schmenten, is this you?!). MM found out from her DJ friend that they switched the schedule of House and Hiphop night. Oh well. We danced anyway!
Here's me taking a break.And here's Mark after a day of work and an evening of party-ing... I can hear The Killers in the background, "... when we were young..."

Till your next trip in Manila, Nikki!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home