Friday, January 12, 2007

Mike and Pia's Wedding

(Finally figured out how to post pics again!)

Our very good friend Mike Panganiban and Pia Tan tied the knot last December 29, 2006. First wedding in D'Gang history (we have not yet dis-Ganged). The ceremony was held at the Guadalupe Viejo Church and the reception was at the Wack Wack Country club.

I have to say that this is one of the best weddings I've ever attended. Props to Pia, Mike, and all their suppliers. Bravo! Anyway, this wedding supports my belief that the magic and beauty of a wedding is 75% the couple's love for each other. 25% for the suppliers and the execution. As cheesy as that sounds. Mike and Pia are one of my favorite couples. I love their love story (Met waaay back in college. Have been together for 8 years! They're both super funny!).

Anyway, I know it was Mike and Pia's day, but I unfortunately was unable to get any decent pics of the couple. Haha! I did take, however, a lot of pictures of D' Gang! Haha!

This is Marian, Keysi, and me during the cocktail hour! Cheers to my favorite beverage of all time! Red Wine!



Happy couple Boom and Marian! Hmm... Kayo? Kelan kaya? :-D



Waiting to be part of two happy couples, Keysi and Me! ("Two Less Lonely People in the World" swelling in the background)



Here's us with Namee and PJ. Donde esta Jan Sy?!



The color theme of Mike and Pia's wedding was a rich symphony of red, purple, and green. My favorite beverage of all them makes another appearance on our table.



Here's one pic I did take of the couple:



They danced to "The First Time" by Eric Benet (I think that was the song). Looks like they practiced! Haha! It was lovely.

We also loved loved loved the on-site AVP Jason Magbanua's team prepared. Wow. Tear. In. My. Eye. Haha! That's me being overly dramatic. "Book of Love" by Peter Gabriel was the song they used. A major "aawwwwww" moment when we saw Mike on the screen, crying.

Random Thoughts...
My oh my. I have selected my on-site AVP song! I would like "The Luckiest" by Ben Folds (I'll post the lyrics on my next entry). And I would like the Beach Boys' "God Only Knows". And Andy Williams' "Moon River". Hehe. See how eclectic my musical taste is.

Congratulations, Mike and Pia!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home