Friday, January 12, 2007

Zinger Happy

Blogger has been acting pretty strange lately. I think it's because of the upgrade and everything. I can't see the button for the Upload Photos anymore. Hence, I am unable to post new entries for my backlog entries. I still have... Mike and Pia's Wedding, Pasto with Irene and Karina, Angeli's Beeday, and Zhaira's Baptism. I'm crossing my fingers that our DSL connection at home has improved.

Highlight of my day so far... The Zinger sandwich I'm currently eating for lunch. It ain't the best Zinger I've ever had, but this one's pretty darn good. For some unknown reason, I have an abundant supply of happy hormones today. Hehe.

This week has been an ok work week. Not a lot of tasks on my team's plate, but we're trying to still be productive. I had a good talk with Yas yesterday, while we were buying lunch. Lotsa discussion around staying and leaving. Hehe. Short term and long term plans. I hope the universe continues to reveal what I want for the future.

Yesterday, I ventured the badminton courts! After being MIA for almost a year. Tammy, Sanny, Linor, Ceasar, and I played with and against each other for an hour. Ceasar was hilarious with his serious badminton stance. After playing, we had dinner at the nearby Tapa King and just chatted. It was an evening of reminiscing. We looked back to our days in Sydney, first impressions and what nots. We all missed Sydney. Tammy told me last week that our stay in Sydney now seemed like a dream, as if it never really took place. I kind of feel the same. Just like how Uh_huh2004 now seems so far away.

I also spoke with Maan yesterday! I gave her a call and we just chatted and chatted. I super duper miss her. Karina and I both do. Maan sent pics today of her Christmas and New Year adventures.

Weekend's here!! On my agenda tomorrow... See some Spa and parlor action. I dunno what I'd like to do with my hair though. I like it long. Sometimes they tend to have waves, which I don't mind. Lea and I might see KKK tomorrow. Haha!

Random thoughts for the day...

Pesem copied two Sugarfree albums on my iPod and I've been listening to some of their songs, shaking my head with a smile. Those guys are pretty talented. I saw them perform at Saguijo just before Christmas (with the great Up Dharma Down).

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff. Goes pretty well with the "steady lamig" philosophy. I was telling Karina this in our convo this morning. Although... can you truly control yourself from being upset? To some extent, I think you can. Again, it all boils down to perspective. How you look at things/the situation. Prayers help a lot. Hehe.

Still have a lot of 2007 musings. So many "I wish"es and "I hope"s. Trying to cut back on "I expect"s. The truth is, nobody knows for sure this year's going to turn out. The unknown is pretty exciting and scary. I just hope this year will be a plesant surprise me. I have very little expectations of 2007. I have drafted a couple of "plans" for the last quarter of the year. Haha. I hope that pushes through! It will all depend on my self-control and discipline (like hell it does!).

I've decided to resurrect my gratitude journal... on my new Starbucks 2007 planner! So that should keep me optimistic for all those difficult times ahead. I can't sweat the small stuff, but it would be nice to appreciate the little things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home