Tuesday, January 09, 2007

MIS Block Christmas Dinner

My third and last gimik on that fateful December 23rd day was our MIS Block Christmas Dinner! It's been a while since I last saw my blockmates. I think it was Tere's birthday last March!

We all met up in Zong, the Fort, for dinner. I was still stuffed from Alexi's First Beeday that I just had a glass of iced tea. The peeps had quite an appetite though. Hehe.

Here's Sid and Lery. Nakksss... Bagay ba?



Here's me with Lery. I love this girl to pieces! It's amazing how even though we haven't been regularly seeing each other, one coffee break is all it takes. We filled each other in with the latest in our lives when Mikey arrived a few weeks back. Lery is the quintessential career woman. She hasn't changed one bit though. She's still the same old Lery Berry!



Sid also invited our blockmate, Gec Gec to join the festivities. I made the mistake of asking him what company he works for. Hehe. Seeing Gec makes us smile. We remember him best for that 2003 UAAP winning shot. Haha!



The great organizers, Fara and Tere, were late! Tere couldn't stress enough that we had to be there on time. Lo and behold, the two got caught up in their boxing class, hence arriving an hour and a half late. But it's all good! :) The fabulous and sexy Cathi was there, too. She had some time for us. Super busy girl din kasi sya.



The evening was filled with a lot of reminiscing. "Where have all the peeps gone?" "Is Mel Llesol still single?" "Who just got married?" "And do you remember when...?" We should've brought our year books along. It's been ten years since we all first met!

Also present that evening were best pals Sandy and Lisa, and the engaged couple Jason and Kathy. I was pleasantly surprised that Ry showed up! Tsismoso pa rin. Hindi nauubusan ng mga hirit.






After dinner, it was just us girls (Tere, Fara, Lery, Cathi). So we decided to go to Serendra. I've never been and everyone's been saying great things about it. We had coffee and drinks at Larry's Bar. Miko followed! Tere candidly shared her pseudo-love problem and Miko gave very "manly" advice. I guess with guys, there is rarely a gray area. Most of the time, it's just either black or white. We enjoyed his insights. And it was a treat seeing how different guys and girls view things.



I wish Khalid had gone. He's a big family man now. Hehe. And we're quite happy for him.

Till next time!

3 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parang ang saya naman! Brings me back... hehe!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Tenten said...

Aww! Kelan ka ba uuwi? Dapat mga pasko para sakto sa block dinner natin.

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaaaaaah. I wish I could've made it. When I came back from the wedding in Tagaytay, I was kinda hoping you guys were still there. How is everybody?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home