Saturday, January 13, 2007

Blogging on a Saturday

Oh yes. It's 5:39pm and I am still in my jammies, blogging. I had big plans today! Spa, salon, and a movie. I think I will be settling for salon and a massage. Hehe.

Yesterday was quite a day! Keysi and I had dinner at Mezzaluna in Serendra. Wow. Twas a five course dinner! It was a splurge. This will be our last one, as we plan to save up this year! Haha. I wish I had noted what we had exactly. Of couse, what's a five course dinner without a glass of red wine?! The Merlot was pretty good. God, I miss those dinners in Sydney!

Anyway, after dinner, we went to Greenbelt and caught the last full show of Blood Diamond. Leo's looking pretty sexy, with his Southern African accent and all. Stressful as the movie was, being set in war-stricken Sierra Leone, it was good! We liked Jennifer Connelly in that film.

I think I slept at around 5am earlier today! I chatted with Roch when I got home. Hehe.

I have a new favorite website! Haha! www.jasonmagbanua.com. This guy is pure genius! Mike and Pia's on-site AVPs there, and so is Lex and Lynn's ultra cool AVP. 'Course, I couldn't resist looking at the other AVPs.

I did say I supposedly have a big day of activities today. What kept me from taking a bath and hauling ass to Makati was the TV! I am such a movie-addict. I saw Contact the other day, and it was on again this afternoon. Guess who watched it until the very end, yet again?! After that, Back to the Future was on! My brothers and I love the movie trilogy. We can watch it over and over again.

Tonton was super nice today (as he always is). He made us merienda! Pancakes, omelette, and chicken hotdogs. Plated pa ha. Hehe. I might take him to the massage place with me tonight.

Looks like this'll be a lazy Saturday for moi.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger rotsss said...

talaga lang ha? last na? hehehehe. joke. kelangan pala supportive ako.

oo mag-iipon na tayo ngayong 2007.

ETCHOSSS!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home