Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Killing time...

On the contrary, I don't really have much time to kill. In fact, I have a couple of work items on my plate. Hehe. I'm just taking a nice blogger break. I had the blog juices pumping last night. Of course, it was intercepted by Rommel's "I have to work on my thesis" necessity, and my chit chat with Yssang.

Tere sent me a message yesterday, which is pretty nice.

"May your coming year be
Filled with magic and dreams and good madness.
I hope you read some fine books
and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful.
And don't forget to make some art,
Write or draw or build or sing or live
As only you can.
I hope, somewhere in the next year,
You surprise yourself."
--Neil Gaiman


Oh yeah. Sandman author Mr. Gaiman himself. It's pretty nice.

I think I have a couple of year end blogs up my sleeve. I have that entry I drafted before new year, and this nice survey I read from Roch's blog. Will be a copy cat and make another entry just like that.

Karina and I just had our after lunch conversation. And we were talking about carrots and what not. Haha. It's just really really nice to laugh. I can't imagine my day without laughter. I always welcome good madness. Haha. But lately, it's mostly just madness. It continues to be all about perception. Miko said it best I think when we met up for our block dinner. Girls tend to be fatalistic about this. Which is true most of the time. So steady lamig is the way to go, Tere and Ler!

Okie... after blog break over. I still need to update my blog with more Holiday entries! Deng deng...

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gusto ko yung quote, ten! it makes me look forward sa new year.

happy new year, dawg. God bless!!! =)

- rotsss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home