Saturday, February 24, 2007

Action Packed Friday

The universe was paying me back for the lousy day I had last Wednesday. Hehe! I think I was probably just having a bad day, hence the tearful drive home. Thursday was pizza day, and this Friday was action packed!

So I started the day with a huge backlog of emails to read and reply to. So many things going on. MTS Cinerama, Test data creation, system integration test management, CMMi deliverables... argh. I barely finished my cinnamon role (Hehe. Big surprise, di ko naubos food ko), but my tall Cafe Americano kept me going.

Lunch time, Sid, Mike, and I went to Shangri-La to have lunch at Penang Hill (I think that's what it's called). Mike, although was keeping mum about his opinion, didn't like his dining experience there before. Hehe. But I think Sid had his heart set on eating there (he wanted to eat there last week). We ordered the Bagoong Rice, Beef Rendang, and Prawns with Salted Egg. I liked the prawns! The Lasshi that we ordered though (this youghart drink)... I think I like the one in Bollywood better.

On our way back to the office, Paolo rang and told me he was in Cybergate. And so... lunch was extended to another hour! Haha! We ran into Arfel and the three of us just chatted till 3pm! So many Dow tsismis! I returned to my cubicle at 330 where I was in front of the computer until 9pm ('cept for that sidetrip to Starbucks)! Haha! Payback time.

Pesem and I left the office a little past 9. We met up with the ERP5 gang (Chae, Aida, Aileen, Mark, Rachelle) at Hard Rock Cafe where guess who was performing. Clue... Marchae.... Hahaha. Dead give away na yan na Side A.

Talk about up close and personal! We got really good pictures of the band. This one's my favorite though... (This is Levon)



It was kinda noisy, so we didn't do a lot of talking. A lot of picture taking though! Haha! Here's the gang. And the pic after that... I was sandwiched between two of the funniest people I know. I'm sorry pero ang ganda ng bagong camera ni Mark! SLR na sya! Haha!




Special guest that evening... Chae's 7 year old daughter, Nica!



I was hungry so I ordered these chicken fingers which I liked! It was sweet and spicy! Pesem and Mark didn't like 'em though. Hehe.



Side A fanatic Marchae with the late comers.




Before the middle of the show, Nica dozed off in Chae's arms. After the show, Joey B talked to Nica! I was telling Marchae to tell him, "Joey... 7 years ko nang tinatago sa yo 'to... Meet Nica Benin." Mwahaha!



Bitin ang kwentuhan! So we just goofed off while walking to the parking lot. A lot of screaming, a lot of shouting, some cursing, and a ton of laughter. Haha! Marchae, Aida, and Nica had to head home, so I offered to take Mark and Rachelle to Katipunan ( a long way from Paranaque), Pesem to Ortigas, and Aileen to her home along Roxas Blvd. We had coffee at Starbucks 6750. The car ride going to Katipunan was a riot! Mark knew how to spell (and sing) that super long word from Mary Poppins, Rachelle had the best hirits about our Bangkok experience, and Pesem was his wise cracking self. It was a kinda traffic in Katipunan, but we didn't mind! Gave us more time to talk, reminisce and make fun of each other.... Aww... I miss these guys. Iba talaga ang may pinagsamahan.



So from Makati, to Katipunan, to Ortigas, to Roxas Boulevard, to Sucat Paranaque. Si Schmenten and dakiling school bus. It was all worth it though! Sarap tumawa!

What a nice day this turned out to be! Aside from hanging out with my former teammates, I enjoyed my conversation with Paolo in Starbucks. He's brutally honest and he just lays it out! I'm amazed how he and Suzzy are super updated with my blog (Hi Paolo and Suzy!). Paolo has a lot of interesting insights. Like Paulo Coehlo says things I want to hear. I think talking to Paolo is therapy!

Had three cups of Starbucks coffee today! 1 Tall Cafe Americano (courtesy of Mama), 1 Iced Caramel Macchiato (courtesy of Paolo), and 1 Iced White Chocolate Mocha (courtesy of Mark). Tsalap!

Anyway, hope the weekend'll be as interesting and fun as today.

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Chae said...

Ten!! Sayang di ako nakasama sa "joy ride" nyo after hard rock.. miss ko na din kayo! D ko kayo masyado nakausap last night. Si nica kasi.. hehehe.. di bale since nag-meet na sila, matatagalan na bago sila magkita uli ng kanyang real daddy. mwahahahahahaha!

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Tenten said...

Sayang talaga Chae! Highlight of the evening at feeling ko muntik na akong maihe sa drivers seat. Champion pag pinagsasama sama ang mga laitera! Haha! Si Aileen eh taga tawa lang. Namiss ka namin!

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.salesandmarketing.com/article/talk-money http://ndn.org/blog/2011/03/invite-april-1st-webcast-dhs-sec-napolitano-distinguished-panel-discuss-21st-century-bo
facebook likes 1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes
i recently downloaded warcraft II from war2combat then got told that i shouldnt trust it because it's a virus site. i googled it and no one had complaints about it, so i'm asking does it have viruses?

1000 facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home