Saturday, February 10, 2007

Lazy

Ok. So for today, I unfortunately, was not able to disprove my lazy self. I got up at 10am. I was hoping for longer sleeping hours in the morning (I got home a little past 3). What did my lazy a** do from 10am till 6:35pm (current time on my laptop)? Deng. Have lunch, watch Freaky Friday (which I've seen one too many times), nap, eat siomai, eat chocolates, and contemplate on what to do tonight. Karina and I might meet up for dessert. I soooo miss her living in Paranaque :(.

I've been listening to Regina Spektor's CD a lot lately. And I've been spreading the Spektor love! I asked Pesem and Angelo to rip "Begin to Hope". They both like it! She has a lot of interesting songs!

Hotel Song:
"I have dreams of Orca whales and owls but I wake up in fear
You will never be my
You will never be my fool"

Better:
"If I kiss you where it's sore
If I kiss you where it's sore
Will you feel better?
Better?
Better?
Will you feel anything at all?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home