Sunday, February 11, 2007

Lazy Part II

Haha... The weekend's winding down and what did I do with the 48 hours? Hmm... I slept most of today... Ate a lot of popcorn, went to the parlor (finally) for a hot oil treatment and my eye brows groomed, and uploaded a few family photos. Not so shabby. But overall, pretty lazy.

Karina, Irving and I met yesterday. The two love birds (who will be celebrating their first year anniversary in a few days!) had dinner at Red Kimono and we had dessert in Serendra. Karina and I later transfered to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Nabitin kami sa kwentuhan so I decided to just hitch a ride with Rommel so I could stay with Kars a tad bit longer. I wonder why girls never tire of chit chatting. Hehe.

A few random thoughts...

Happy 9th Anniversary Poopoot and Potpot! Hehe! To one of my favorite couples ever, Maan and Jeff! Wow! You guys are really something. I sooo remember that fateful night when I sat beside the "La Germania", when Joana tried her very best to watch "Dirty Dancing", when Irene pretended to be asleep, and when Jose Cuervo ruled room 502. I can't believe it's been nine years. What a ride. I miss you guys! And I hope you're celebrating in style!

I just saw the teaser/trailer of Ocean's 13! Al Pacino's in it, and it seems Andy Garcia and George Clooney are pals. Haha. Should be interesting. I hope this third movie will be better than the second. That one kinda sucked.

I'm on page 62 of "On the River Piedra..." So far, i think the girl in the book is trying to rationalize the guy's feelings. The guy... hehe... Seems a little weird to me. Oh well. I'm just going to continue reading. And hope I don't fall asleep.

i just remembered one funny anecdote from last Friday. Mike and I had a late lunch at TOSH, and the waiter was taking our order. We usually share our food, and I was doing the ordering. "Um, isang order ng buffalo wings, fried calamari, and penne *something*" The waiter was nodding his head and taking down notes. Then he said, "Eh sa inyo sir?", looking expectantly at Mike. Hello?! Kala ng waiter ako lang ang lalamon ng tatlong orders?! Kaloka.

Drew Barrymore was a guest at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I saw the episode today, and she is soooo adorable! Jocey Grozie rules! She's so perky. I can't wait to see Music and Lyrics this week.

Hmm... Valentine week. Happy hearts day peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home