Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dinner and Drinks with Grozie

Chae called me yesterday and asked that I speak with Jozie. And so I called her and we agreed to meet up for dinner and drinks at the Shangrila Mall. I haven't seen this girl for over a year, and I'm wondering if she still remembers me. Haha. Again, I continue to be amazed at how friends, with kindered spirits, still have that connection despite not being together or seeing each other in a really long time. We ate at that new Greek resto (where we saw Ryan Cayabyab), and we later had two... or three... or four... rounds of drinks at Krocodile Grille.

Grabe! We met up at 730pm and parted ways...close to 11pm! And at some point, when we were sharing anecdotes and thoughts about life and love, I noticed our voices had gotten a tad bit louder. Haha. Blame it on the P68/glass of red wine. Champion.

I ought to meet up with this girl more often. :) She's still as funny (and brutally honest) as hell, and she really stimulates me (naks!). To think about stuff. She and I are fellow lovers of Philo and Theo (ergo, we were both nerds back in college).

This picture was taken two years ago I think. All Jozie, Suzie, and Maila (all very dear, dear friends), have left Accenture. Haaay... Dow days. They were fun and I made a ton of great friends.



Haaay... Oh well.. Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home