Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Again

Oh yeah! Hello Friday!

Blogger is weird again today. The "Upload Photo" button is missing. I have yet to upload the pics from Tito Ned's beeday party last Wednesday.

I've been fairly busy with work. Fairly. Hehe. But I do anticipate an upsurge of the work load in the coming weeks. We have a release scheduled this April and it looks like the testing effort'll be huge. I know my can do it. It's a matter of timing I guess.

Yesterday, I exchanged Ipods with Tammy. A lot of MYMP (next, next, next, next) and Nina (next). I did enjoy listening to "Do You Believe in Me" (the national anthem of our college days) and "Especially For You" (the ultimate JB butch song, 'Together! Together!' with our arms linked). I miss Karina and Maan. :(

The family (sans Rommel) went to Serendra yesterday. I wanted to show my folks around (and buy donuts of course). We made reservations at Abe for next Thursday. Alas... a post-Valentine dinner with the family. I asked Mama to invite Lola and Tita Marison. Should be fun. Crickets and frogs on the menu list!

Weekend's here! I predict laziness over the weekend... But I do wish I prove myself wrong. A couple of things I sort of need to do. Not really super urgent. Like cleaning out my closet (sounds like an Eminem song), visting the dentist, getting my eyebrows shaped (looong overdue), maybe cooking something for the peeps.

I didn't get to watch American Idol yesterday. Pooo... But next week's Hollywood week, so that should be good.

Last Wednesday, we went to Tita Baby's house in Almanza to celebrate Tito Ned's beeday. Tito Frank brought his guitar and made it an evening of jamming! Haha! Most of them were amazed at how well I knew the Beatles' songs. I think it's years and years of riding with Papa. He's a music lover and we had no choice but to listen to hits of the 50s and 60s. Anyway, I sang about 3 songs. Felt like I was in a small acoustic group! Haha! Oh well. There's probably an American Idol in every one of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home