Friday, February 02, 2007

"The Luckiest" By Ben Folds

I don't get many things right the first time
In fact, I am told that a lot
Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls
Brought me here

And where was I before the day
That I first saw your lovely face?
Now I see it everyday
And I know

That I am
I am
I am
The luckiest

What if I'd been born fifty years before you
In a house on a street where you lived?
Maybe I'd be outside as you passed on your bike
Would I know?

And in a white sea of eyes
I see one pair that I recognize
And I know

That I am
I am
I am
The luckiest

I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you

Next door there's an old man who lived to his nineties
And one day passed away in his sleep
And his wife; she stayed for a couple of days
And passed away

I'm sorry, I know that's a strange way to tell you that I know
we belong
That I know

That I am
I am
I am
The luckiest



I read some of my old posts and I almost forgot about this. Love this song. Mr. Jason Magbanua, please use this song on my onsite AVP. Haha!

Friday today! Yesterday was a nice day. Yssa, Tito Mar, and Tita Alda, invited me to join them for a celebratory dinner. Yssa took third place in their Math Quiz Bee in SSC! Wow! Dinner at Cafe Francais was great. The carbonara was superb. Very close to the ultimate Carbonara in Pazzo. We just talked about our family, Grey's Anatomy, school, and the family blog.

I got a little sentimental yesterday. Well... actually, more of appreciative of my family. They're quite important to me, and all my close friends know that about me. It would be nice to be with someone who shares the same closeness with his family.

Jason and Cathy's wedding today. Hehe! It's kinda scorching hot outside, a change from the cool weather we've been having these past few days. I'll be going straight to the reception to help out with the activity area. Cathy and her mom have big plans for today. I hope they all go smoothly. I'm kinda O.C. when it comes to weddings.

I'm looking forward to seeing Lery and the other CafPpl today! First wedding in our block barkada. Should be fun. Everyone all dressed up. I think the last we may have been dressed up for any occasion was our graduation. Prior to that, prolly someone's 18th birthday party. Sudden...namiss ko ata Ateneo.

Anyway! Weekend's here! Whoppee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home