Tuesday, February 06, 2007

[Survey Schmurvey!] Random Questions

Pesem has been mocking me for answering these surveys AND posting them on my blog. But what the hey? I'm kinda bored and I like answering these surveys.

1) Something that I recently changed was:
- had renewed na lang... my driver's license.

2) Never in my life have i sucked at:
- eating!

3) When I'm nervous:
- my palms become super sweaty. I talk a little faster than usual.

4) The last time I cried was:
- last Saturday, while watching Charlotte's Web. Charlotte was so very wise.

5) If I were to get married right now my groomsmen/bridesmaids would be:
- Bridesmaids lang muna... Yssa, Ina, and Camille

6) Next year I will be:
- Sure of what I want to do with my life

7) My hair is:
- parang daw walis tambo! in need of a hot oil treatment!

8) When I was four I was:
- Iyakin and galit ang mga bangs!

9) Last Christmas:
- I was in and out of gatherings. Rockin' good time with family and friends (old and new)

10) I'm listening to:
- Regina Spektor's "Better", "If I kiss you where you're sore would you feel better?"

11) I should be:
- Working on my CMMi deliverables. Haha!

12) When I look down, I see:
- the buttons on my white long sleeved top.

13) The most fun recent event was:
- Jason and Cathy's Wedding! CafPpl reunion of sorts

14) If I were an insect, what would you be?
- a lady bug!

15) You spend a lot of time... ?
- blogging. procrastinating!

16) What's your biggest personality flaw:
- I tend to pry too much. Haha!

17) I have a hard time understanding:
- why a lot of fabulous girls are still single.

18) One time at a family gathering:
- we played "make your most interesting pig". Tito Ferdie won over Renren, Gibo, and Tonton.

19) You know I love:
- my family.

20) If I won an award, the first people/person I would tell would be:
- my parents. Haha. My Dad siguro first and foremost.

21) Take my advice:
- Steady lamig!

22) My ideal breakfast:
- Waffles/French Toast, Bacon, scrambled eggs (na mejo basa pa!), a cup of brewed coffee... tapos along Pitt street, on an early morning.

23) If you visited the place where I grew up:
- You'd see a huge makopa tree and a duplex.

24) I want to visit:
- europe

25.) If you were to stay at my house you better:
- be ready to pig out. Puno ang ref most of the time. We just love to laze around and eat.

26) I bet you didn't know:
- that I once stunned a lot of my P.E. classmates when I spiked the volleyball.

27) The world could not do without:
- God and love.

28) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
- Ewww.... I'm scared of insects (and animals) in general.

29) The last thing I bought myself was:
- Super nice planner from Powerbooks!!

30) The last thing someone bought for me was:
- My office food supplies (courtesy of Mama)

31) Things/people I could not live without are?
THINGS: water
PEOPLE: my family and the JB barkada

32) My favorite color is
- Green!

33) The best CD I own is:
- The Killers, Hot Fuss

34) An animal I would like to see fly is:
- a Hippo

36) Once, at a bar:
- i threw up... and the rest is history

37) Last night I:
- had a pinipig crunch bar and saw Ian Veneracion on Deal or No Deal (hotness! Crush ko sya since 'Di Bale Na Lang' days pa!)

38) There's this girl I know who:
- has made it big in NBC and she's just 26! Amazing girl. Her name's Sam.

39) How I feel about toilet paper is:
- a must have when nature calls

40) A better name for me would be:
- Sophia. I always liked that name. It means love of knowledge. Naks.

41) If I ever go back to school I will:
- enroll in UP. Champion dun

42) Me + Alcohol =..
- english, english, and suka. Hahaha.

43) What I really want for my birthday:
- Clarity.

44) I'm wearing:
- long sleeved, white button down blouse, brown pants, and a pair of brown shoes with pink accent.

45) Tomorrow I am:
- going to focus on work more? Haha.

46) My friends are:
- Irreplaceable. To the left to the left...

47) I really wish:
- to find what I've been looking and waiting for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home