Thursday, April 12, 2007

Arabian Nights and Kebabs

Keyce and I had dinner at Hossein's in Serendra today. I must say. One of the best Indian/Persian dinners ever. We ordered the Samomas and the Mixed Kebab (which is the third blurred picture below). Yummy! Keyce and I both tried the Lassi wih Mint and this drink complimented our dinner nicely.





Bloggable moment... After eating, Keyce handed the waiter her Citibank credit card. Not five minutes later, the waiter returns saying the card was not accepted. She then gave her BPI credit card. Not five minutes later, the waiter returns with the same comment. Uh-oh. We were both strapped for cash. Haha. So I rose from my seat and withdrew money from the nearby ATM. Haha. So thank you Serendra for 'em handy BPI ATMs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home