Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Recent Order at Amazon


Because the parental units are going to the US, I visited Amazon.com to shop for a few items I couldn't get here in Manila. I've placed my order and I just received a note from Amazon that some of my stuff are on its way to Tita Linda's house in Alhambra. Woohoo!

Too Cool for School - The John Hughes Collection (Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Pretty in Pink - everything's Duckie Edition, Some Kind of Wonderful - Special Collector's Edition)
What I'm looking forward to... Seeing the special features of Some Kind of Wonderful DVD! Eric Stotlz interviews, circa 1987! Cutest! Matthew Broderick before Sarah Jessica Parker. Jennifer Grey before Dirty Dancing. Molly Ringwald when she was still famous.

Alphabetical by Phoenix What I'm looking forward to... Listening to the entire CD actually! I have "Run Run Run" and "Everything is Everything". I hope the CD won't disappoint.

United by Phoenix What I'm looking forward to... This CD's a little pricey.... I hope it's worth it though. Of course, there's "If I ever Feel Better", as introduced to me by Miguel's mixed CD. I hope the other tracks are good.

Speak for Yourself by Imogen HeapWhat I'm looking forward to... "Goodnight and Go" of Course! And "Just for Now" (Keysi recommends). Just like Details, I think this album will be the bomb. Imogen is Frou Frou. Her voice is so unique and her songs are stories.

Details by Frou FrouWhat I'm looking forward to... I ripped Keysi's CD. But what the hey?? The entire album is just outstanding. No track to be skipped. "It's good to be in love", "Only Got One", "Here Me Out" and "Let Go."

Ben Folds Live by Ben Folds What I'm looking forward to... Okie... It's about time I got my hands on something Ben Folds. "Zak and Sara", "Brick", Tiny Dancer", and "The Luckiest". Explicit lyrics to be expected. Hmm... The only Ben Folds song I knew before was "Brick", and after seeing this dude in concert, he is just awesome. What an entertainer. I was hoping "Still Fighting It" was in the album.

I Like you: Hospitality Under the Influence by Amy Sedaris What I'm looking forward to... Tis a book. A fun book about entertaining at home. I like Amy Sedaris! She played David's Spade best friend turned girl in Just Shoot Me. Should be hilarious. I think they featured her in the Late Show with Conan. Her entertaining ideas are super unique and funny!

Pride and Prejudice, A&E Special EditionWhat I'm looking forward to... Namee, I've given in! Haha! I can't seem to find this DVD anywhere (not in the meccas of pirated DVDs and in AV stores). See you in a few, Mr. Darcy. I am looking forward to seeing Colin Firth's portrayal of the elusive Mr. Darcy. I tried reading Jane Austen's novel... and I haven't finished it. Haha. This DVD should be good enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home