Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New Do and the Subtleties

After seven years of sporting a long hairstyle, I've decided to cut my hair short. I figured, it's summertime. If I don't like it, it's going to grow anyway. Keysi set the appointment for our hair cuts for Sunday morning. We were in Toni & Guy a little past 1030am. Roger was the stylist who orchestrated the whole she-bang. He asked me what I wanted to do with my hair and my immediate response was, "I want it short." And viola! Two hours later...




I like it! It's longer in front to frame my siopao face. And really short in the back. I'm still getting used to wearing my hair short. But so far, people who've seen me like it! Yas commented that I should've gotten bangs... Haha. Well. Maybe next time.

Keyce had a haircut too! We were making fun of how thick her hair was. But her haircut turned out nice too! Thanks Roger!

I like the service we got in Toni & Guy. They have me a welcome massage, an awesome shampooing session, and a nice haircut. I like it that they fuss over their customers and don't shove you out the door as soon as you're done. My haircut (and pedicure), took about 2 hours to complete. Nice.

Anyway, Kecye and I took our new dos for a spin. Haha. I had a few to-buys in Greenhills. So we had lunch at Lee Ching Too. O.M.G. The best. Spareribs. In Metro Manila. Haha! Gutom ba kami?? We ordered the beef noodles, chicken feet, and hakao.



Greenhills has improved over the years! I remember Virra Mall being this seedy and smelly shopping place. Look at it now! Nice diba?!



After buying my brothers' board shorts and our wireless router, we went to Robinson's Galleria where we saw "Ang Cute Ng Ina mo." Later, we had dinner at Kitchen. Grabe. Lamon fest na naman.

Haaay... the subtleties. :-) I met Rni's boyfriend yesterday for the first time. He's nice and they're both quite sweet! There are small things which they do that speak a lot. The teasing looks, putting food on each other's plates, Rni getting Allen's glasses for safe keeping... Awww... We are happy for our happy lamon friend, Rni.





See how happy we are? :) Lamon girls. With new haircuts. What a day of eating and shopping.



5 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger rotsss said...

grabeh ahlav your hair dood. tis the bomb!

keyseeeeh...ang wholesome ng picture mo. hahahahaha.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Tenten said...

Hahahaha! Classic Keysi picture yan noh!

Thanks Roch! I love my new hair,too. Mejo tikwas sya sa harap today, pero no worries! Haha! Pagupit ka na rin... and pick up more boys at McDo! Mwahaha!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger gwenny14 said...

tenten! your blog reminds me of Sex and the city without sex... but just girl talk and food. :) love it! love your hair too! fabulous!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Tenten said...

Hahaha! Thanks Gwen! Major compliment for me! Idol ko si Carrie... I want a Mr. Big rin. Hehe.

Oh yeah. Love eating, going out, and just thinking about stuff. Kulang na lang yung, "I couldn't help but wonder..."

Update mo rin yung blog mo! :-)
May utang pa ako sa yong mga MP3s! I owe Frou Frou songs!

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Namee said...

si kasuy talaga! hindi parin nagbabago! haha

nice hair ladies!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home