Thursday, May 24, 2007

Blake vs. Jordin

American Idol Season 6 Finale today. Saw the show in its entirety, quite a rare thing for me lately for this season. I love love love last season (Chris Daughtry was my bet). I am quite disappointed with this season. Although I'm pretty happy because my boy Blake is in the finale. With Jordin Sparks. And she's just 17!

Okie.... My thoughts on the finale. Blake's "You Give Love a Bad (Babababababad) Name" was one of his best. He did Jon Bon Jovi proud on that one. His "She will be loved" was pretty safe. Jordin's "Fighter" was ok. And so was that second song she sang. The girl has nice pipes. Nicer pipes than Blake's (I must admit). Their third song though... Ugh. Unfair!! It's clearly a Jordin song. Didn't showcase Blake's versatility. And what's with Jordin being teary at the end?!



So what here's what I'm saying... This last song thing is so not fair to Blake cake! Jordin is sure to win. She did sing it better. That's because the song suited her better.

Oh well. This episode's saving grace? Chris Daughtry performing "Home."

I wonder how the finale will go tomorrow... Last season's finale was plain awesome. Prince was great. David Hasslehoff teary eyed, the huge Clay Aiken fan. Let's wait and see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home