Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Four years ago...

Four years ago, I wrote my first ever blog entry:



Thursday, June 19, 2003
Just came back from lunch. My hair smells like the a variety of dishes! Sisig, calamares, and lechon kawali, topped with tapsilog.
I used to think that lunch breaks were sacred. =) The hour and a half when I become more than a programmer, amid worldly cuisines and long walks to restaurants all over the city. Lunch has changed somehow. Minus the tingly feeling in my cheek... minus racing hearts... minus the excitement even. Not to say that it has become less of a gratifying experience. It has grown to become comfortable. Plus the familiarity, plus the warmth, plus even funnier anecdotes.
Hehe! Tis the afternoon lazy lull typing... =)
Back to the grindstone!!

# posted by Tenten @ 11:12 PM
Cool! My first blog ever!
First on my list - give credit to Sam, my friend who also blogs. I thought, "how interesting... I want one, too!" Inggetera ever!!
Second... Hmm... what to write about??
I came in early today. Not really a record-breaker or anything... But it's a deviation from my usual come-in time. I went to the gym. Weird! I don't sweat as much anymore. Dunno if it's because all the fat in my body blocks the sweat. Hehe! I'm looking forward to more Badminton weekends.
Speaking of weekends, we'll be going to Batangas tonight. Whopee!! Our first team outing here at the office. Hope everything goes well... More thoughts later...

# posted by Tenten @ 7:35 PM



I suddenly remembered this old blog (http://schments.blogspot.com) while I was chatting with Edward (the famous Augmoc).

Some things have changed. Some things have remained the same...

Changes. Take for instance "I went to the gym". Mwahahaha. I think I burst out laughing when I read this. Yes... I do remember that era in my life where I was a Gold's Gym member. Haha. That was a long time ago... Several pounds ago... Haha. Badminton weekends are a thing of the past unfortunately. And those Glorietta lunches where the choices seemed to be endless.

Things which have stayed the same... Still an inggetera. Still think lunch is sacred. Still like that tingly feeling in my cheek. Haha. May racing hearts pang nalalaman. 2003... remnants of 2001 I guess.

****

Shrek III opened today! Tis my list of movies to see. I dunno though when I'll get to see it. Mental note to self. Will need to pack for the weekend tomorrow. I'm making a list in my head of outfits for Jakarta. Hmmm... Will take that pair of white capri pants. Very summery.

Karina and I went to Alexa's Deli today. I had the breakfast platter for dinner. Butter and jam on toast. Yummy anytime of the day! We exchanged stories (which is always fun to do). Irene is coming home this June. And we got pretty excited at the thought they we'll be asking for "table for 3". Three ba Kar?! Five! Haha!

Deng. Time for bed. Big long work day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home