Thursday, May 10, 2007

Yas's Despidida

Hot Asian Programmer and our projectmate Yasmin is leaving for Sydney this Saturday for an onshore assignment. Mike organized a going away dinner for her (inviting new friends Maria T.C. and Sherryl Anne , Haha!) at Cibo Rockwell last Wednesday.

These dudes, with their playful banter and pangaalaska, will miss Yas. Raymund will no longer get this daily servings and Giff will have no high-pitched voice to mimic.



Here's me with Pesem and Mike. A lot of people teased me that day about my outfit. I had this checkered top which was pretty long. Pesem said it looked like duster (pero pronounced as "dahstehr"), while Mike kept on asking me if I was going to a hoe-down.



Cel, who's in Germany, gave Yas a call and asked her to write.



We later moved to UCC where we had dessert (courtesy of Yas!). Nats and Raymund certainly enjoyed their parfaits.




Good luck and God speed Yas! We're sure you'll enjoy your stay in Sydney... We hope to see you soon... With the Yasmitas and the Alnitos? Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home