Monday, May 14, 2007

Friday at Chelsea

Late Friday evening, Keysi and I found ourselves wandering Serendra in search for a new restaurant. She and I were both very tired. We each had long days at the office. Lo and behold, we found this new resto (just two weeks old!) right across Abe.



It was called "Chelsea", but Keysi first thought it was "Chenes". It's a pretty place. Same owners of M Cafe, we were told. Quite reminiscent of those deli places in New York. I do remember this nice lunch place in Sydney where Mike and I used to have lunch. The sandwiches and pasta dishes were to die for.

We were quite delighted to find the very fabulous Macky, Bibay, Erik, and Stan, dining in the same resto! We joined them of course. Keysi had the beef pastrami sandwich, which was pretty big. She liked it! I just had a cup of Cafe Latte (they served Illy!), which they served with a few pieces of Chocnut. Like that local touch!





The price wasn't so bad. They also served cocktails and desserts! I would very much like to return to Chelsea! And maybe have something more than a cup 'o joe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home