Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Finally... Mr. Kebab

After all the recommendations and "I'm sure you'll love it there"s, I finally set foot in the very famous, Mr. Kebab! It's this resto along Quezon Avenue. The Jewel of the North. Haha. Erick and Roch have been raving about this place and nakapunta na rin ako finally!!



I was with four of my officemates and we just came from a wake. France's, our officemate, mom had passed away last week and the viewing was in Mayon (somewhere in QC). After going to the wake, we went to Mr. Kebab. I couldn't decide what to order since it was my first time. Upon the recommendation of the waiteress, I ordered the special grilled chelokebab. Sarap! Rice with butter on top pa. And grilled tomatoes on the side.



Angelo ordered Ox brain, which I tasted. It was kinda mushy! Haha. I think this must be one of their best sellers because the people from the other tables ordered the same thing.



The verdict... For the price, it's sulit! The chelokebab was yummy! But I have to admit, I was dreaming of having it with the Cafe Med garlic and chili sauces. The Mr. Kebab garlic sauce had a lot of youghart. It was kinda sweet. But overall, I really enjoyed what I ate.

Haha... So to Erick and Roch... Mainggit sana kayo! Haha! So mean ba?

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger rotsss said...

bruha ka tenten! hahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home