Friday, May 25, 2007

Predictable Idol

Bo-ring... So Jordin won. Soooo predictable. Third song was made for her. Ok fine. She's just 17 and she has an awesome voice. But Blake's my bloke. Blake's my cake. Hehe. I hope he pulls a Chris Daughtry and becomes the more successful idol. Haha. I didn't see the show in full, but I did catch the end where Blake was all smiles. He knew.



Bo-ring... The finale was. Last year's finale floored me! What a show. This year was so anti-climactic. And predictable. Season 4's finale was even better. Some finale observations....

** Kelly Clarkson rocks. She is by far, the best A.I. winner. What a voice!
** Looks like Taylor lost some weight. I liked the harmonica bit.
** Carrie Underwood = Karen Carpenter?! She's sooo thin!
** Where's Clay Aiken?!

I'm hoping that when they do return January 2008, they bring back the magic from the previous seasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home