Thursday, May 03, 2007

[Movie Schmovie] Spiderman 3

As a true movie addict, I braved the packed cinemas last Tuesday to see Spiderman 3. First day baby! Haha! Couldn't let Tobey Maguire down. I did dream about kissing him a few years ago. Haha. Anyway... This third installment of Spiderman does not disappoint. It's action packed. The characters have matured, and of course the human conflict of the super hero story gives it the added flavor. This time, it's about relationships, friendships, and revenge. But I personally like Spiderman 2 better. Maybe because Peter's struggles were more relatable then. That one had more heart. Topher Grace was great. I did see a little of Eric Foreman every once in a while. But he's a good match to Tobey Maguire's Peter Parker. Thomas Haden Church hardly spoke. He was intense though.

Now for my favorite part of the movie... James Franco! Wish I had a better picture. Where he had amnesia and had the cutest smile. Ahhh... Boy next door with that innocent, yet secretly fiendish smile. He stole the cute points from Peter Parker. There's that Alfred the Butler moment which was kinda forced. But it was ok.

I think the reviews for this movie are over-all pretty good. The Spidey franchise's pretty strong. I wonder if there'll be a fourth one. Tonton and I stayed until after the credits (hoping for an X-Men III pahabol moment), but we were disappointed. I left the cinema wishing for more.... more James Franco. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home