Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Exams, Bonding Moments, and College Reminiscing

Saturday was such a busy day. I was up at 6am. I couldn't really sleep well. Must be the short White Chocolate Mocha I had at 1030pm, Friday evening.

The morning and early afternoon was like a blur. CSTE exam lasted till about 2. 20 essay questions and about 100 multiple choice ones. I am not feeling very confident about passing. Foreign attachments, thin and thick clients my *ss! Twas quite reminiscent of college, after midterm exam when everyone's chattering about their answers. I wish I could have reviewed more though.

After the test, Mel, Beege, Sandy and I went to Powerplant Mall. We met up with Shierwin, Mr. Soriaga, and had a late lunch at Banana Leaf. It was fun exchanging MTS and Accenture stories. While dipping the Roti Canai in curry sauce. Sandy and I went around the mall when the other girls left. We had some great conversations while scouring through the latest Zara offerings, and while eating our Strawberries and Cream Crepe.

I brought Sandy home and picked up Tere from Sucat. Off to our Block Dinner at Dampa we were.

We had dinner at the Dungkaan Restaurant, with a lame-o view of... nothing. Haha. Buddy started to kid that it was similar to Singapore. Couldn't we see Clark Quay? Vicki, Buddy, Tere and I shopped for squid, liempo, shrimp, and oysters. Dinner was filling... despite the fact that our squid came just in time for dessert. Haha.



Fun conversations were aplenty here, too! Reminscing about college. Those good ole days when Sid could easily hoist us up into the Banana Boat. Ahh... good times talaga. Kahit na paulit-ulit yung kwento, we tire not of talking about them.





Tere and I had coffee at Starbucks Madrigal. We hung out there till about 2:30. Talking about how much inaction says. Haha. I look forward to the day when we'd exchange a different kind of story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home