Thursday, April 26, 2007

Itchy and Sleepy

I've been itchy and sleepy the entire day. Argh. Neither are desirable feelings, mind you. Tito Mar advised that I take Iterax, which took care of the itchiness. But I think it's what's making me sleepy during the day. I will try NOT to take any medication tonight. Just Fissan on my back. I think I will be fighting the scratching urge tonight.

Random Thoughts...

** Yesterday was Anzac Day. Aussie holiday. From Wikipedia... "ANZAC Day - 25 April - marks the anniversary of the first major military action fought by Australian and New Zealand forces during the First World War. ANZAC stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps. The soldiers in those forces quickly became known as Anzacs, and the pride they soon took in that name endures to this day." I stayed at home, with the plans of studying for my CSTE exam this weekend. But noh. Schmenten slept till 11AM. Slept again from 1-5PM. Then went to ATC for some shopping with the bro. And then I slept again for the most part of the drive home. And slept some more when we arrived at home. So there goes another day wasted. Sarap lang to sleep kasi.

** My brain's been in Hibernate mode these past few days. I think it's in dire need of a reboot... A reblast perhaps? Hahaha. I've been feeling lazy and unispired lately. Sleeping and eating excites me. Haha. What a life. I'm not sure if I will welcome a major change with open arms. Maybe I just need to rethink my priorities. Maybe laze around the beach. Think about the past year and the year that will be.

** Speaking of years... I recall sharing this optimistic conversation with Keysi when the year started. "Keyce! I tell you! 2007 will be our year!" Lo and behold.... a month from now, 2007 will be halfway through. And. Nothing. Has. Changed. Hahaha! Same boring, uneventfiul lives. Haha.

** Papa texted me after seeing Mamma Mia on Broadway and they super enjoyed it. "Funtastic!" was his exact word. How can you go wrong with Abba??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home