Saturday, June 16, 2007

Saturday Night...All By Myself Wine and Cheese Party

I have to admit... As i am typing this blog entry, I have a Robert's Rock Cabernet Sauvingnon/Merlot red wine buzz.

Yesterday, Friday night, I endured an hour and a half of traffic (Pioneer-EDSA-Makati Avenue build ups and congestions) before having dinner at Hossein's with Keysi. Our meal was pricey and worth every penny! Haha!! We had papad with mango chutney, Persian Chicken Curry, Beef Shish Kebab, and plain rice with saffron. Sarap! I thought we could finish a bottle of red wine, but it was pretty strong! Haha! I ended up stuffing the half full bottle inside my purse all evening. Haha!

Today, the family went to Balayan Batangas for Lola Cion's 90th birthday. Food was aplenty and I might've committed gluttony till mid afternoon. Haha. Sitting in the rear end of the Urvan is not a picnic. It was super hot, i was tired, and was super uncomfortable. Thank God for fun conversation with Tito Mar and Tita Guste.

When we arrived at home from Batanagas, I immediately took a bath. I went online and chatted with Ate Gret, pretty girl extraordinare. I then remembered my half-full red wine bottle. So I took Mac Mac II down, got some party cubes cheese from the Fridge, and finished about three small glasses of red wine. Tita Guste and I finished what was left from yesterday, while chatting with Augmoc.

So, on this Saturday evening, tired and beat from the 6 hour car ride (in total), I rewarded myself with a wine and cheese party... with myself. Haha. Is that sad??

Will post weekend random thoughts tomorrow. For now, I just feel like brushing my teeth again and sleeping. Thank you red wine buzz actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home